Work with us: Code Wrangler Required
With over 300,000 members we're a fast growing company and we're looking for someone to help us deliver an amazing product and keep everything running tip-top. We need a fantastic .NET developer who will help us Make Stuff Go™.
It's a very broad role encompassing everything from feature conception, to development, to implementation, to support. We use a wide range of technology which is mainly focused around the Microsoft Web Stack.
The ideal person (maybe that's you!)
- Is open to new development models and ideas yet be judicious and pragmatic in their application.
- Has at least 2 years commercial ASP.NET/ C# experience
- Knows their way around Azure and it's services
- Experience in implementing RESTful webservices
- The ability to iterate ideas quickly and ship a high-quality product
- Be comfortable picking up the customer support phone every now and then (Don't worry, we all do it)
You will have the opportunity to work with modern .NET technologies, follow best practices and will have a large say in the development and architecture of our product. You will face challenging and exciting web development on a daily basis.
Interested? What are you waiting for? email Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to get the ball rolling.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.