Top 10 things you can do with Goody!
Kiwi wallets are jam-packed with loyalty cards they simply don’t use. They fill up wallets with clutter and are easy to forget or lose. Sound familiar? Goody solves that. It’s a universal card,
Kiwi wallets are jam-packed with loyalty cards they simply don’t use. They fill up wallets with clutter and are easy to forget or lose. Sound familiar?
Goody solves that.
It’s a universal card, that can be used at hundreds of places across the country. But there a few other things you can use Goody for, you probably never knew!
Here’s our top ten things you can do with Goody:
- Use it to earn points & rewards – duh… that one was obvious. Goody helps you get rewarded, all with just one card.
- Lost your car keys? No problem. We help return keys back to rightful owners using the unique identifier on the back.
- Find Goody businesses. Use the app to check out where you can earn points and rewards.
- Like businesses on social media and earn more Goody points.
- Hear about local news from your favourite stores.
- Ditch the card. Wait… what? There is no need to even have a card! Just get the app and you’ll never need a loyalty card again! Better yet, it keeps all your points safe. Each card is linked to your email address – similar to how your UBER account works.
- Give business feedback. We’ve just launched some snazzy feedback emails, so you can rate your experience at Goody businesses. Love the food – let them know about it!
- Get FREE ENTRY! A lot of bars and clubs are giving free entry just for using your Goody card. It’s a great promotion for businesses to attract new people and great for Goody members – because you get in FREE!
- Get FREE stuff – we host coupon promotions from time to time, like our great Neighbourly and McCafe Coffee offer.
- Share points with the family. You can get multiple Goody Cards and link them all to one email account. That way – you can share points. Unfortunately, it means they can spend them!