With the new Goody points calendar, you can set up specific days to offer customers double or even triple points. That’s great for merchants wanting to;
- clear old or expiring stock
- improve your stock turn
- encourage visits on specific days
- attract customers that haven’t visited in a while or;
- give away points for free
Here’s how to set up a double or triple points using the Goody points calendar
- Log in to your merchant centre.
- On the left-hand menu, navigate to your settings tab
- On the top menu, click points.
- Click on a specific day you’d like to offer double or triple points. If you’d like to select multiple days across the week, then simply click and drag across the days you’d like.
- You should be prompted by the point multiplier screen
- Select either ‘Double points’ or ‘Triple points’.
- Choose whether you’d like this repeat each week. [Note] If you select this option, you will be giving your customers more points each week on the day you specified.
- Click save – that’s all!
Don’t just set it up though… SHOUT IT OUT!
If you’re thinking about setting about double or triple points, then you need to let your customers know about it. That means you should:
- Talk to your customers about your double or triple point days
- Set up an announcement campaign in the merchant centre
- Promote it on your social media channels
- Make sure your Goody tablet is displayed or even create signage for any reoccurring point days